Over the last year, the Archdiocese of Seattle has been all parishes to a new parish management software: ParishStaq. Though we’re still in the transition phase here at Saint Mark parish, we’ve been slowly implementing the program via groups such as our pastoral & finance councils, catechetical programs, as well as select liturgical ministries and fraternal groups.
If you are a registered parishioner, you already have a ParishStaq account created for you using your parish registration. For security, that account is currently dormant (not yet activated). We’ll be rolling out parish-wide activation in the weeks to come.
In the meantime, parishioners can prepare for the transition to ParishStaq in the following ways:
- Ensure that your parish registration is up-to-date (especially your e-mail address) by contacting Jeannette Acheson at the parish
- Visit our ParishStaq groups page to see which groups are already active
- Check out the online calendar page for a preview of how calendars work on ParishStaq
- Watch another parish’s video introducing ParishStaq
- (please note: this is a different parish’s introductory video, not Saint Mark parish!)
- Watch this video about two-factor authentication (2FA), a security measure required by the Archdiocese of Seattle to help keep your personal safe on ParishStaq
Parishioners with active accounts may find the following links useful:
- ParishStaq login page (you may find it helpful to bookmark this address)
- A new link (“ParishStaq login”) has been added to the navigation bar at the top of our parish website
- (re)Install Google Authenticator or Twilio Authy for your 2-factor authentication
- only install the same app you used when you activated your account