Welcome to my online appointment scheduling page! Before you click the booking portal link or scroll down to the embedded form, please take a moment to read the guidelines below. If your appointment doesn’t fall into one of the scenarios mentioned below, please be sure to include the details in ‘Notes’ section of the form. Appointment bookings that don’t follow these guidelines are subject to cancellation without notice. Please help me avoid that by following the guide here. I look forward to meeting with you soon!
In addition to calling the parish office, you can schedule an appointment via the form below (beneath the guidelines below) or by visiting our online booking portal (click this sentence).
Generally, I take appointments on Monday mornings, Thursday afternoons, or Fridays throughout the day. I am generally unavailable on evenings. Meetings are available in 15, 30, and 60 minute increments and can be scheduled no more than 3 weeks in advance.
If your meeting or availability doesn’t fit into these times, please call me at (206) 364-7900, ext. 101. We’ll figure out an alternate time and go from there.
|HEADS-UP – this portal should not be used for these or like purposes
– offering or selling products or services (please send a letter to or call the parish office)
– spiritual direction (I am not available for spiritual direction via this portal)
– bookings with ambiguous or empty topics/descriptions (call me directly)
– sacramental preparation (please contact Deacon Kirk Altenhofen)
– bulletin/announcement requests (please contact our parish office)
Specific types of appointments
– House or business blessings and communion or sick calls: For off-campus visits within our parish boundaries, please schedule 60 minutes. I will leave the parish office at the start of our meeting time, arrive within 20 minutes, provide the blessing and/or sacraments, and then return to my office before the end of our meeting time. For locations outside of our parish boundaries, please call me to make arrangements.
– Confessions: If you have been to confession in the last year, 15 minutes is usually sufficient. For confessions after a very long time, 30 minutes is advised.
– Family dinners: In general, I try to reserve Friday evenings for dinners with parishioners. These can not be scheduled online – please call me so we can make arrangements. Given the limited number of free evenings and the number of parish households, I strongly encourage families to come together for dinner visits.